CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Praying for a Change

I can not express to you how bad I want to move. It seems like my whole life is over in Chandler now. I just wish our house would sale. I know that God will take care of us. I just wish he would sell our house sooner :D

I was asked to play and sing at Risen Savior which is a church in Chandler by Cornerstone, and I am really excited about that! I think it will be a good experience for me and I hope I learn alot.

School starts Monday! I am ready. Bring it on!

-Mapes

2 comments:

The Gerard Family said...

You go girl!! It will sell, he is in control and has someone to buy your house and somewhere for your family to go. Good luck at school, my cousin is a sophomore at Red Mountain this year!! Hang tight!!

Kevin Eberhart said...

thats so sweet!! im so happy for you!!