CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Back

This past week I was up north in beautiful Forest Lakes with my family on vacation. It was a week of basically doing nothing. No agenda, just doing whatever we wanted. We went on the quads, played board games, slept, watched movies, hiked, went to Bison Ranch, went horse back riding,watched the stars, and ate great food! It was a blast and it was nice to have family time! Now it is back to real life and the hot weather! But I am glad to be home and missed my friends, my bed, and Kev very much! Here are some pictures from this week.

-Mapes

2 comments:

Christopher. said...

I love all the pictures on their captions

Especially you on a horse, and the dead squirrel.

And "My God is so big"

:)

Hang out soon!!!!!

M.escoto said...

i missed you Bo-Bo!
the dead squirl picture is gross and sad hahah

saturday will be bommmmb :)
loveee youuu,
nar-nar