CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Starbucks Barista

Today was my first official day at work and I loved it! I am so excited to be working at Starbucks! The people and the environment are amazing! I am so stocked for this next chapter in my life!

I am now a Starbucks Barista :D

-Mapes

6 comments:

Tara K said...

Oh my gosh, awesome!!! Which one are you working at?

Kevin Eberhart said...

im so so so so so so proud of you!!!! i miss you babe :)

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

K, you have to send me your work sch babe! I will come hang with your sweet momma and my hottttttt sister and visit! I love you!! xoxoxoxoxo

Andra said...

Sweet, congrats!!! Which one are you at???

Tamara said...

Aww Congradulations B Mapes!
Miss ya girly : )

Tam Tam

T Cupp said...

I love working at a coffee shop! Im so excited for you. congrats!