CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

I Got Me Some Wheels!

The pictures say it all....






Yes I got my first car today! It is my little silver BEAST! It is a '92 Toyota Camry and she is all mine! Lets just say I am on cloud nine tonight :D I am so happy! Hope you like her :D Oh and her name is C.C. (CRAZY Camry) :D

-Mapes

8 comments:

Nate said...

Congrats. The feeling is good huh? Ah, yea it is. I know that feeling. I know it...

Christopher. said...

so when are you gonna start workin on some phat rims, a dark tint and some crazy system so yo whip bumps? hah just kidding please dont get rims, tint or a system haha i have a camry too, it just doesnt work :) im so so so so so so so so so so so so stoked for you!!!!!!!! and i know you like to steal my songs and i know you have some sort of feelings for me but you had to steal my same type of car to? haha jk :) but im so excited for you and i cant wait till you get your license so you can actually feel the feeling of being in your car just you, your car and the road, you will love it!!! well congrats!!!

Christopher. said...

JEALOUS

Christopher. said...

AHAHAH, The first comment, and the long one is ACTUALLY from Kevin. So if he said lovey, gooey stuff it wasn't me :)

-Chris

Katie said...

YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations! How fun! love you :)

Andra said...

Nice wheels Breanna!! Congrats! My first car was 91 Ford Escort...it was ummm...ya.. TEAL!!!! And I LOVED it!!! Have fun! Drive safe, my hubby is on patrol!!! ha!

The Gerard Family said...

Congrats girl!! My first car was a camry also! They hold there value and will run forever. CUTE CUTE!! NOw when I need you to babysit you can drive yourself over here!! Be safe!!

Tara K said...

Congratulations!!! Oh my gosh how sweet! My little Bre is growing up so fast... :-)

By the way, I'm listening to Jesus Culture on your page... just discovered them and I love them!